You are here
Job Description: Business Development Representative
Posted by Lori Ayre on November 10, 2023
The Galecia Group is looking for an experienced Business Development Representative to join our small, agile start-up located in virtual offices across the country.
The BDR will help grow our business by researching, engaging, identifying, and nurturing high-quality leads. To be successful in this role٫ you should have previous experience developing leads in a market by cold calling, direct mail, and social media. You will use your communication and social media skills to raise brand awareness and cultivate relationships with potential customers. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
If you are kind, equity-minded, results-driven٫ and enjoy working in a team environment٫ we’d like to meet you.
- 2+ year experience as Business Development Representative or Sales
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communication preferred
- Experience developing market analysis and outreach strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive personality
- Willingness to learn and grow with a small startup
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to create value
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding quotas
- Ability to build trusting relationships with clients and potential clients
- Experience using CiviCRM or other CRM software
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Experience making cold calls to raise brand awareness and develop prospects
- Experience using Instagram and Facebook desired
- Develop understanding public library organizations and reach out to the right contacts
- Recommend and implement outreach strategies
- Qualify leads via phone call, cold emailing, social media and in person meetings
- Monitor and report on company’s social media · Schedule product demonstrations
- Nurture relationships with existing and potential customers
- Responsible for your own workflow and reaching your targets
- Provide weekly report of activities including cold calls made, emails sent, social media engagement, new leads identified, and update on existing leads
Contract Position. Remote. Hourly: $45/hour, 5-10 hours weekly to start. Commissions and bonuses are an option we can discuss!
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply.