You are here
Web-based Staff Client for Everyone!
Posted by Lori Ayre on August 21, 2014
I'm pleased to announce that there is now a demo version of the new Evergreen web-based staff client. Check it out here:
login: admin password: demo123
It's not done yet but it already looks pretty darn good! Congratulations to everyone who has contributed to this new development including:
- BC Libraries Cooperative
- Central Western Massachusetts Automated Resource Sharing
- Georgia Public Library Service
- Howe Library
- Massachusetts Library Network Cooperative
- Pennsylvania Integrated Library System
- Pioneer Library System
- South Carolina Library Evergreen Network Delivery System
Equinox's Bill Erickson led the sprint that got this first phase done and next they'll be working on the cataloging interface...and making that web-based as well. Kudos to all!
In the meantime, I assume you know that Koha has been 100% web-based since day one (or shortly thereafter...I"m not really sure but for a long time). So, its a little funny to watch everyone (Evergreen and several proprietary systems) tripping over themselves to catch up! Right?